Fabulous coloring on those poppies and I love the texture and fabulous die cuts you've added. What a spooky scene! Thanks so much for joining our 'For Men & Boys' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
Beautiful coloring on the image! Love the orange petals with bright green leaves. The Halloween-theme dies are so cute, adding a bit of whimsical dimension to the whole scene. Thank you for joining our 'for Men and Boys' challenge at Aurora Wings, Lori! Mitzi xx
Ooooh this is gorgeous - ILOVE this image and paired with all of your fabulous die cuts it looks amazing. Thanx so much for joining our "For the Boys/Men" challenge at Aurora Wings xXx
Fabulous coloring on those poppies and I love the texture and fabulous die cuts you've added. What a spooky scene! Thanks so much for joining our 'For Men & Boys' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Donna!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring on the image! Love the orange petals with bright green leaves. The Halloween-theme dies are so cute, adding a bit of whimsical dimension to the whole scene. Thank you for joining our 'for Men and Boys' challenge at Aurora Wings, Lori! Mitzi xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Mitzi. Your compliment means a lot to me! I had so much fun joining the challenge and, of course, colouring that fabulous image.
DeleteIncredible, Lori! I'm not usually into spooky Halloween, but this one is fabulous. :-D
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Connie. I used to make my kids' costumes when they were young. Now, I totally enjoy making Halloween cards for them!
DeleteOoooh this is gorgeous - ILOVE this image and paired with all of your fabulous die cuts it looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanx so much for joining our "For the Boys/Men" challenge at Aurora Wings
xXx