Oh, this is just stunning, Susan! Your no lines coloring is just fabulous with the rich purples and greens and I love the antique gold you've used as accents. Thanks so much for joining our Mardi Gras Colors Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
The purple positively glows. Stunning coloring on the image with perfect embellishments. Thank you for joining our latest challenge at Aurora Wings, Susan! Mitzi xx
Susan this is gorgeous!! I love the double layer ribbon!! It just adds such a very cool texture!! All the embellishments you have used here just create a really stunning creation!!! Simply gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!
Oh, this is just stunning, Susan! Your no lines coloring is just fabulous with the rich purples and greens and I love the antique gold you've used as accents. Thanks so much for joining our Mardi Gras Colors Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
ReplyDeleteThe purple positively glows. Stunning coloring on the image with perfect embellishments. Thank you for joining our latest challenge at Aurora Wings, Susan! Mitzi xx
ReplyDeleteSusan this is gorgeous!! I love the double layer ribbon!! It just adds such a very cool texture!! All the embellishments you have used here just create a really stunning creation!!! Simply gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!