EEEK! So precious, Cheryl! Love your coloring of Pussy Willow Sprite with the green hair and lovely natural soft neutrals. Beautiful design, too keeping with the limited palette and the fab texture of the bow and cute buttons. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight V/Anniversary Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
This is just gorgeous. Really beautiful colouring Cheryl. Thanks so much for joining in with our Sprite Delight V challenge for our anniversary at Aurora Wings. Good Luck. Dawn DT xxx
I love the soft colours you used on the sprite and card, it makes this image look so sweet, lovely creation you made, thank you so much for joining us in our sprite challenge at Aurorawings, hugs, Marion
It's so nice to see you make a card with your coloring, Cheryl! How wonderful! I love the rustic nature colors on this card for a gentle and serene look here. Lovely coloring on the Pussy Willow Sprite, and a wonderful card design! Great to have you join us for the 4th Anniversary Sprite Delight V challenge at AWCB! Mitzi xx
Echoing Mitzi. I particularly love the "woodlands" feel of this card. The buttons really dramatize this card. I think the pussywillow sprite is so much fun (and so challenging) to color, and you created an amazing card with her. Thank you for joining the Sprite Delight V Challenge and the 4th Anniversary Celebration at Aurora Wings. ~Priss Steelman~ Guest Designer, March 2018
EEEK! So precious, Cheryl! Love your coloring of Pussy Willow Sprite with the green hair and lovely natural soft neutrals. Beautiful design, too keeping with the limited palette and the fab texture of the bow and cute buttons. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight V/Anniversary Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous. Really beautiful colouring Cheryl. Thanks so much for joining in with our Sprite Delight V challenge for our anniversary at Aurora Wings. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteDawn DT xxx
I love the soft colours you used on the sprite and card, it makes this image look so sweet, lovely creation you made, thank you so much for joining us in our sprite challenge at Aurorawings, hugs, Marion
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to see you make a card with your coloring, Cheryl! How wonderful! I love the rustic nature colors on this card for a gentle and serene look here. Lovely coloring on the Pussy Willow Sprite, and a wonderful card design! Great to have you join us for the 4th Anniversary Sprite Delight V challenge at AWCB! Mitzi xx
ReplyDeleteEchoing Mitzi. I particularly love the "woodlands" feel of this card. The buttons really dramatize this card. I think the pussywillow sprite is so much fun (and so challenging) to color, and you created an amazing card with her. Thank you for joining the Sprite Delight V Challenge and the 4th Anniversary Celebration at Aurora Wings. ~Priss Steelman~ Guest Designer, March 2018
ReplyDelete