Saturday, May 27, 2017

Challenge #50 Entry by Lori Podolsky



Here's an enchanting entry for our 'My Secret Garden' challenge by Lori Podolsky, using Spiderwort Sprite, available HERE on Etsy and HERE on AW.com.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lori, what a magical scene you've created here! Sweet Spiderwort Sprite is so welcoming standing there at the magnificent gate to her enchanted world. Gorgeous coloring, fabulous die cuts and such adorable details. Love the little bird in the gilded cage and the key hanging from the garden plaque. Love how you've enlarged the flowers from her hair to frame the entry with the rest of your beautiful hand made flowers and leaves. Thanks so much for joining our 'My Secret Garden' at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your encouraging and flattering compliments always warm my heart. Thank you for noticing all the details. You truly made my day! Hugs, Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and magical! I love your take on the theme, Lori! The Spiderwort Sprite looks beautiful in pink and green, and I love that how you cut out bigger blooms to use on the garland over the arch. Everything looks so enchanting! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Mitzi, how flattered I feel reading your wonderful compliments. I so enjoy creating cards with your stunning images and always hope I do them justice. Thank you for everything. Hugs, Lori xx

      Delete
  4. Love loved LOVEd this when I saw it on Facebook. Gorgeous design.
    Thanx so much for joining our secret garden challenge over at Aurora wings
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Your wonderful compliment really warmed my heart and brightened my day. Thank you SO much! I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Lori xx

      Delete