OMG, how fun is this, Cathie!?! Have to say I giggled at the sentiment. Fabulous coloring on Mer-Baby and great design. Love that you're enjoying the theme. Thanks so much for joining us (Again!) "Over the Rainbow" at Aurora Wings. xxD
How sweet! I love the coloring on the Mer-Baby, Cathie! The bright orange looks wonderful against the blues and greens and definitely reminds me of the colors of the ocean coral and fish. Thank you for the awesome third entry at Aurora Wings! M xx
OMG, how fun is this, Cathie!?! Have to say I giggled at the sentiment. Fabulous coloring on Mer-Baby and great design. Love that you're enjoying the theme. Thanks so much for joining us (Again!) "Over the Rainbow" at Aurora Wings. xxD
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love the coloring on the Mer-Baby, Cathie! The bright orange looks wonderful against the blues and greens and definitely reminds me of the colors of the ocean coral and fish. Thank you for the awesome third entry at Aurora Wings! M xx
ReplyDelete