WOW! What gorgeous dramatic coloring on beautiful Harlequinade, Sasha-ann! Love how you've incorporated the amazing floral sprays and the lace and bow are the perfect finishing touches. Thanks so much for playing Bingo With Aurora Wings. xxD
Wow!!! This is stunning!!! I absolutely love love love your color choices and embellishments! Your coloring is fabulous, and the simple layout leaves the focus on this gorgeous image!! Thanks so much for playing Bingo with us and sharing this beautiful card!! Susan
Gorgeous birthday card, Sasha-ann! I love the warm colors of red and oranges against the cool blue and grey. With the pretty texture background, the mood of this piece is incredible! Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at AWCB. Mitzi xx
WOW! What gorgeous dramatic coloring on beautiful Harlequinade, Sasha-ann! Love how you've incorporated the amazing floral sprays and the lace and bow are the perfect finishing touches. Thanks so much for playing Bingo With Aurora Wings. xxD
ReplyDeleteWow!!! This is stunning!!! I absolutely love love love your color choices and embellishments! Your coloring is fabulous, and the simple layout leaves the focus on this gorgeous image!! Thanks so much for playing Bingo with us and sharing this beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Gorgeous birthday card, Sasha-ann! I love the warm colors of red and oranges against the cool blue and grey. With the pretty texture background, the mood of this piece is incredible! Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at AWCB. Mitzi xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your Win Sasha-ann! Love how dramatic this card is. Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete