Monday, March 5, 2018

Challenge #64 Entry by Lori Podolsky


This gorgeous entry in our Bingo Challenge was submitted by Lori Podolsky using Bachelor's Buttons Sprite available HERE on AW.com and HERE on Etsy.



Here are Lori's rows as she described them to me.  WOW!

Top left diagonally across: 
- lace/purple (prills inside pink flowers)
- die cuts/pink
- thread/white 
(I looked up the embroidery floss and it stated that it's made with 6 stands of thread)

Middle down:  
- glitter(on stamens)/yellow (centers of pink flowers)
- die cuts/pink
- layers/blue

Top right diagonally  across:
- sentiment
- die cuts
- bow (floss is shaped like a bow)

6 comments:

  1. As usual, your stunning use of color and design are just breathtaking, Lori! Beautiful coloring of Bachelor's Buttons Sprite and it's amazing how you are always able to match your incredible hand made flowers so perfectly to your design paper. All of the special little touches add up to one magnificently Springy card. I think the most favorite surprise was how you added the little touch of lace in the folded down corner. So delightful and charming. Thanks so much for playing Bingo with us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, I should copy all your wonderful comments and put them in a notebook so that I can read them all over again! Thank you SO much for your most flattering words; they mean a lot to me! xx

      Delete
  2. Whoa! Pretty ambitious with all those squares covered, Lori! Beautiful coloring on the Bachelor's Button Sprite, and of course, the handmade flowers - look at that cornflower! - are just amazing. So many delightful details in such a gorgeous layout! Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your uplifting words! What a fun (and dangerous) challenge this was! LOL! You know how much I love adding embellishments. xx

      Delete
  3. Wow Lori! What a beautiful card! I adore the way you colored this Sprite, from the flowers in her hair, all the way down to the grass. And I love all of your details, like that little bit of lace in the corner. Thank you so much for playing Bingo with Aurora Wings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, She is just beautiful, and your card design for her is outstanding. Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete